07 October 2007

The Straight Story

Well, the worst part of being old is rememberin' when you was young.
-------
There's no one knows your life better than a brother that's near your age.
He knows who you are and what you are better than anyone on earth.
-------
I know not to talk you out of somrthing you set your mind to,
but Alvin, you're always struck me as smart man.
Well, That's appreciated.
Until now.
-------
They'll really hate me when they find out.
You didn't tell them?
No. No one knows. Not even my boyfriend.
Well, they may be mad but I don't think they'll mad enough to wanna lose you or your little problem.
I don't know about that.
Well, of course, neither do I. but a warm bed and roof sounds a might better than eating a hot dog on a stick with an old geezer that's traveling on a lawn mower.

Related link:
http://blog.roodo.com/hero.h/archives/3961215.html(中文)

No comments: