08 October 2007

Three Kings

What is the problem with Michal Jackson?
What do you mean?
You understand my question?
I'm not sure I do.
The king of Pop.
Oh~ya Michal Jackson.
He come to Egypt. I see picture in the newspaper. "Hello" with the white glove. "I'm Michal Jackson in my hotel room... with my chop-up face."
Your country makes him chop up his face.
I don't think so.
Michal Jackson is pop king of sick fucking country.
That's bullshit. He did it to himself.
You are the blind bullshit, my main man.
It is so obvious a black man...make the skin white and the hair straight, and you know why?
No.
Your sick fucking country make the black man hate himself...just like you hate the Arab and the children you bomb over here.
-----------
You're scared, right?
Maybe.
The way it works is, you do the thing you're scared shitless of...
...and you get the courage AFTER you do it, not before you do it.

No comments: